Corporate reorganization and insolvency law
- Assessment and calculation of company status including advice on choice of suitable steps in reorganization or debt relief proceedings.
- Preparation and implementation of reorganization and bankruptcy procedures, including calculation of anticipated requirements of reorganization plans.
- Filing of application for reorganization or bankruptcy proceedings and representation before insolvency courts and towards insolvency administrators.
- Enforcement of insolvency claims for creditors and their representation in insolvency proceedings of debtors; enforcement of title retention and lien rights (segregation and separation rights).
- Defence of avoidance actions
- Acting as insolvency administrator on behalf of the courts
Final clarification by the Austrian Supreme Court: The offsetting-authority of creditors ends with the fixation of a restructuring plan
On 01.12.2015, 6 Ob 179 / 14p, the Supreme Court has finally ruled on the diverging jurisdiction and doctrines on the legal effects of a restructuring plan on creditors who are entitled to offset.More